1.08.2010

S'mores - A DIY Snow Day Treat


Image by Twig & Thistle
Who doesn't love s'mores?  I came across this post for DIY S'mores Kits from Twig & Thistle and couldn't resist sharing since I am in fact having a snow day here in what used to be sunny Buc, but is now snowy Buc.  Spend the day warming your feet by the fire and enjoying these yummy treats.  Here's what you'll need:
  • 2 - 3x3x2 acetate boxes
  • 1 - 2x2x2 acetate box
  • baker's twine - available in green, blue, brown and red at the store
  • chocolate bars
  • marshmallows
  • graham crakers
  • lots of love
Thinking of Valentine's Day just ahead, why not make these for valentine treats!  Stop by the store Saturday, we have many die cut boxes and acetate that can be cut and used for this project.  I'll assist you in making the perfect Valentine s'mores kit!

4 comments:

lynn said...

ok, that's just cute!!! - gretchen

Cindy Gay said...

I wanted to let you know that you have an award on my blog:

cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com

Lori Beth said...

I made 'em, and everyone loved 'em! I am saving a couple box-sets to make for birthdays and such. If I ever need them again, can you order more?

SHELZ STUDIO said...

Yes...we also have plenty in stock!